To ensure the health and comfort of our customers, In-Home Medical Inc.'s employees are required to be trained and certified in order to work with the vital equipment used to meet the needs of our patients, and customers.
In-Home Medical Inc. is staffed with Registered Respiratory Therapists, Sleep Technicians and Oxygen Technicians, Assistive Technology Professionals, Diabetic Shoe, Compression, and Mastectomy Fitters.
- We offer product delivery to any customer within 50 miles from any of our three locations.
- Our specialized team will evaluate each client for specialized products.
- We evaluate the client’s home for wheelchair accessibility.
- We evaluate the client’s feasibility for wheelchair transport.
- Time and labor involved with trail fittings and product sampling.
- We will train the client on the use of each product.
- We provide equipment cleaning and loaner products while client’s product is in for service.
- We build or assemble and test sophisticated mobility equipment.
- We provide oxygen conserving devices for client’s ease of portability of Oxygen and provide additional E-tanks if needed.
Our Billing Services:
In-Home Medical Inc. is staffed with experts in insurance reimbursement. We will directly bill your primary and secondary insurance and help you understand what benefits are available to you. In-Home Medical Inc. will gladly bill Medicare, Medicaid and other private insurances so you don't have to.
Our Community Services:
- On request our staff offers product and technology training for physicians and therapists.
- We provide respiratory health education to seniors in assisted living centers.
- We provide Rehab educational classes for proper fitting and billing requirements.
- We provide educational classes on insurance changes and medical documentation requirements, in your staff room or ours.
Give us a call today to schedule an appointment with one of our home medical equipment specialists!
Community Services Photos